• Thread starter Thread starter cpiaaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 409

cpiaaq

Staff member
CCA MEMBER
Hello fellow collectors!

There will be a variety of sets displayed this year at the 2024 CCA Convention, June 13-15. Some spectacular sets will be there. I don’t want to get too specific about other’s contributions, but I will be showing my Caesars Tahoe roulettes. I will say there is a TRK classic Vegas set, as well as an all 43mm tourney set from another well loved Vegas property. I think there are 8 sets committed right now, with more available as space allows.

If you can, come by the convention floor and see the sets!

If you have a set you would like displayed, please get in touch via PM. Thank you to those who are already contributing!

The display was really good and generated a lot of buzz. Many compliments and not just for the rarest/most expensive chips. Saw more than one collector explaining the difference between themselves (singles collectors) and set collectors to their significant others.

There were half a dozen leaded racks for sale and another dozen newer. A giant inlay set I’ve never seen was offered (I don’t think it sold, 300 chips for $900). Point being there was more for sets collectors than ever before.

All in all a great show, and it was great to see everyone. Special thanks to:
@jackstraw
@41pickup
@Okku
@JWC
@The Chip Spa

We will be doing it again next year if anyone wants to show off a set!

Last edited:
IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0825.jpeg

The display was really good and generated a lot of buzz. Many compliments and not just for the rarest/most expensive chips. Saw more than one collector explaining the difference between themselves (singles collectors) and set collectors to their significant others.

There were half a dozen leaded racks for sale and another dozen newer. A giant inlay set I’ve never seen was offered (I don’t think it sold, 300 chips for $900). Point being there was more for sets collectors than ever before.

Saw 1 RPC $25 floating around. No tigers or other NAGB chips. There were a good number of fake Tina bellagio $10s and sun fly mfg sample chips in the cheap-chips-bins.

All in all a great show, and it was great to see everyone. Special thanks to:
@jackstraw
@41pickup
@Okku
@JWC
@The Chip Spa

We will be doing it again next year if anyone wants to show off a set!
I’m in for sure! Maybe I’ll have another set for next year! You never know :p;)

Yeah, I've seen that before. It's misleading...when you say "1 of 300" you expect the numbers to go in sequential order, 2 of 300, 3 of 300, etc.
Of course there's only one of each, so no need to say 1 of 300.

It should say "Ltd. 300" or something like it.

Last edited:
Back